How to get raw data of frame?

Jan 2, 2008 at 3:20 AM
Edited Jan 2, 2008 at 3:21 AM
Sorry about my bad English.
I try to use CamTest2 in WinCE5.0, it only support MJPEG format,but my webcam only support YUV format.
I mark the line "if (Formats0.wFormatType != VIDFORMAT_MJPEG)" in CamTest2, but it does not work fine.
The CamTest2 run to "DeviceIoControl(IOCTLCAMERADEVICE_GETNEXTVIDEOFRAME)", the driver get the error message"Next Frame event not signaled rc 258".
Why the driver return 258 when it run WaitForSingleObject ((HANDLE)pPDD->pstrStream->dwReserved, dwTimeout); in pdd_GetNextVideoFrame.
How can I do to get raw data?

Thanks.
Jan 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM
Edited Jan 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM
Hi, jk1285, could you send me a copy of Camtest2 program? I cannot find it on this site and goddotnet.

My email address is winceos@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Apr 14, 2008 at 5:39 AM
Hi,jk1258
I have the same problem with you .Did you fix this problem?
If you did, could you send me a email glancer.h@gmail.com .
Thanks.

Henry

jk1258 wrote:
Sorry about my bad English.
I try to use CamTest2 in WinCE5.0, it only support MJPEG format,but my webcam only support YUV format.
I mark the line "if (Formats0.wFormatType != VIDFORMAT_MJPEG)" in CamTest2, but it does not work fine.
The CamTest2 run to "DeviceIoControl(IOCTLCAMERADEVICE_GETNEXTVIDEOFRAME)", the driver get the error message"Next Frame event not signaled rc 258".
Why the driver return 258 when it run WaitForSingleObject ((HANDLE)pPDD->pstrStream->dwReserved, dwTimeout); in pdd_GetNextVideoFrame.
How can I do to get raw data?

Thanks.

Mar 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM
I'm also having this problem. I can start a stream but can't get any frames. Anyone solved this or knows what goes wrong?

Apr 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM
My problem was that the device was using Bulk and not Isoch as transfer mode